Hello! My name is Chantal Brown and I am so happy you are here! I’m an on-location fun, natural and modern style high school senior portrait, family and general portrait photographer in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney Texas and surround areas. Photography is my passion and there is nothing I love more than being behind my lens! On occasion I do step in front of the lens and you can see more of that here on my Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Here are a few things about me…
- I graduated from California State University with 2 degrees.
- I’m very family oriented. I take every chance I get to be with my family.
- I have 4 sisters I love to pieces.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I smile a lot.
- I’m Cambodian and I love to cook Asian food.
- I love sushi. Actually, I’m a die-hard sushi lover!
- I love eating ice cream with a plastic spoon.
- I am very giggly and bubbly.
- I talk very fast when I get excited.
For more information regarding photography services or if you just want to get to know me please click here Contact Me.