Hello! My name is Chantal and I am so happy you are here! Photography is my passion and there is nothing I love more than being behind my lens. On occasion I do step in front of the lens and you can see more of that here on my Blog or Facebook.
Here’s a few things about me…
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I smile a lot.
- I wear braces.>
- I’m very family oriented. I take every chance I get to be with my family.
- I have 4 sisters and 3 sister in-law I love to pieces.
- I love to cook.
- I love sushi. Actually, I’m a die-hard sushi lover!
- I love eating ice cream with a plastic spoon.
- I am very giggly and bubbly.
- I talk very fast when I get excited.
- I love all romance movies.
- My favorite movies The Notebook, The Black Velvet and P.S. I Love You.
- I love watching Food Network TV but hasn’t cook a single dish from a show.
I am on-location Dallas, Plano Texas and Lawton Oklahoma wedding photographer. I also offer senior portraits for Plano, Richardson, Allen, Frisco, Wylie, Dallas and surrounding area. My photography style is simple, natural and modern.
When I’m with clients I always put my heart and soul to make sure they get the best work of art. I believe memories are meant to be remembered and sharing through photography is a long lasting memory. I pride myself being able to capture my clients details lives, special moments and make them to amazing stories to share with their love ones, family and friends.
For more information regarding photography services or if you just want to get to know me please click here Contact Me.